- The best way to visit this wonderful city, which is packed with breathtaking sights and at
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
This tour includes major attractions of the capital of Lithuania — the main church of Vilnius Cathedral Basilica, the oldest street in the old town — Pilies street with original buildings ranging from 14th to 19th century, Gothic architecture ensemble — St. Annes, Bernardines, St. Michael churches, the 16th century Gates of Dawn that originally formed part of the town fortifications.
There is a holy image of the Virgin Mary that is very famous in the religious community, because of the legendary miracles that were performed with the help of this icon. The tour continues to the Orthodox church of the Holy Spirit, built in the 17th century, with the preserved bodies of three martyred saints Anthony, Ivan and Eustachius. Then we shall visit the town hall and town hall square — the former marketplace and public executions place, as well as the Vilnius University with all its 13 courtyards and a variety of architectural styles dating back to 1579.
During this tour, you will also see:
- Cathedral Square
- Gediminas Tower
- Hill of Three Crosses
- St. Peter’s and Paul’s church
- Republic of Užupis
- St. Ann’s and Bernadine’s church
- Gediminas avenue (KGB museum)
- The banks of the rivers Neris
- Green bridge
- The Gates of Dawn
- Town Hall square
- Hotel/bus or railway station pickup
- 3h professional local guide service
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel/ bus or railway station drop-off
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.