- Explore the charming and enigmatic Baltic countries
- Ride a bike around the coastal dunes of Lithuania's Curonian Spit
- Picnic in beautiful Riga
From US$ 1,999 US$ 1,859 13 days View Tour
|May 6||10+ seats left|
|May 20||10+ seats left|
- Find out what life was like for Vilnius locals during the Soviet occupation.
- Learn the meaning of the Soviet-era saying, “It is better to have 100 friends than 100 rubles”.
- Find out why it’s said there was no sex during Soviet times.
- The best way to visit this wonderful city, which is packed with breathtaking sights and at
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Discover the city's beautiful churches and architecture
- Enjoy the best Lithuanian drinks: kvass, wine and beer
- Explore the streets of Vilnius
- Explore the streets of Vilnius like a local
- Wander around Old Town
- Enjoy local beer and Lithuanian specialities
- Celebrate the anniversary of the Republic of Užupis with a local resident (and member of parliament!) as your guide.
- Cross the cheeriest border in the world and get a Užupis visa in your passport.
- Watch the parade (or join it!) and check out concerts starring local talent.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results