- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 40+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the rich heritage of Trakai's 14thcentury island castle
- Uncover Cold War secrets and preserved Soviet memorabilia at the Ligatne Soviet Bunker
- Enjoy a relaxing scenic boat journey along the Riga Canals
A decadent display of fascinating history, lavish Art Nouveau architecture, picturesque natural beauty and tranquil towns - this tour of the Baltics will journey through some of Europe's last remaining hidden gems. From the grandeur of Vilnius to Tallinn's timeless masterpieces, we'll uncover a local way of life and savour each unique and breathtaking sight along the way.
The program would be perfect if we could add in more night stay in Ho Chi Minh City as the hotel (Fusion Suites) is very beautiful. The floating market visit in Can Tho is also a highlight that we should not miss”
Day 1 : Vilnius
Day 2 : Vilnius – Trakai – Vilnius
Day 3 : Vilnius – Hill of Crosses – Rundale Palace – Riga
Day 4 : Riga
Day 5 : Riga – Gauja National Park – Ligatne – Dikli
Day 6 : Dikli – Tartu
Day 7 : Tartu – Lahemaa National Park – Tallinn
Day 8 : Tallinn – Helsinki
- 7 nights in hand-picked accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to Vilnius and from Helsinki are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of the Baltics tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 98+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of the Baltics tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of the Baltics tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of the Baltics tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tour group sizes have been limited to an average group size of 10 people to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations, transport and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- Book now and relax knowing you are covered under our new COVID-19 Assurance Policy. At no additional cost to you, new bookings are now 100% refundable in the unfortunate event you are diagnosed with COVID-19 or unable to travel due to government-enforced lockdowns prior to your scheduled departure date.