- Visit Vilnius, Riga and Tallinn Old Towns – 3 UNESCO World heritage sites in one trip!
- Spend a night at the local homestead and enjoy the hospitality of locals
- Enjoy hearty local homemade breakfast and dinner
- Taste local flavours and specialties at the food market in Vilnius
There is so much to see and to feel here! You’ll start in Vilnius, Lithuania, a marvelous historical city with 48 churches, lush green parks, and small picturesque streets making up the old town. Then on to Riga, Latvia’s capital and home to more red roofs (like Vilnius) many museums, churches, and medieval architecture. Your last stop on this beautiful journey is charming Tallinn in Estonia with all its secrets, stories, and legends.
Take this tour and find your favorite Baltic country. The tour includes a guide/tour leader during the whole trip and transportation in a comfortable minivan or a car.
For those who would like to explore further and add a few more days, we prepared a tour extension in Belarus at the beginning of the tour, check the optional add ons section!
Day 1: Vilnius
Day 2: Vilinus Sightseeing & Tasting
Day 3: Trakai & local countryside cottage stay
Day 4: Trakai to Riga
Day 5: Riga Sightseeing
Day 6: Riga – Gauja National Parl - Tallinn
Day 7: Tallinn Sightseeing
Day 8: Departure
- 7 Breakfasts and 1 Dinner
- 1 night at the countryside lodge with breakfast
- 6 nights in 3-star hotels
- Transportation via comfortable minivan to all locations as per itinerary
- English speaking guide/tour leader during all the trip
- Welcome meeting with a drink on your arrival
- Lithuanian food tasting at Hales market in Vilnius
- Itinerary and places according to the program
- Entrances to Trakai castle, Rundale Palace and Turaida museum reserve
- City tax in Vilnius
- Vilinus airport transfer 1-3
- Vilinus airport transfer 4-6
- Fine dining in Vilnius
- Local beer tasting in Vilnius
- Traditional Karaim lunch
- Half day tour to Jurmala +
- Latvian contemporary dinner at
- Plane tickets to and from the Baltic states
- Arrival / departure transfers
- Other meals during the trip
- Optional tours and services
- Entrance to museums and attractions not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal travel insurance
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.