- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Riga Uncover the highlights of Riga, including the castle, Dome Cathedral, St Peter's Church, Swedish Gates, Three Brothers and much more
- Vilnius Journey through the beautiful old town, making stops at the Cathedral, Gediminas Tower, Peter and Paul Church, St Anna's Church, the Old University and the Gate of Dawn
- Tallinn Explore the enchanting old oown and see Toompea Castle now the home of the Estonian Parliament
- Trakai Discover this Medieval wonderland, home to the impressively well preserved Trakai Castle
On this enchanting 8 day tour you'll not only take in the highlights of Vilnius, Tallinn and Riga, but you'll also have the opportunity to visit the captivating port city of Klaipeda and medieval Trakai Castle, housed on an island on Lake Galve. You'll get to explore the beautiful old towns and historical significance of the Baltic capitals.
Day: 1 Vilnius
Day: 2 Vilnius
Day: 3 Klaipeda or Optional Curonian Split Tour
Day: 4 Klaipeda and Samogitia National Park
Day: 5 Riga
Day: 6 Tallinn
Day: 7 Tallinn
Day: 8 Tallinn
- 7 nights in 4 star hotels
- 7 breakfasts
- One arrival transfer on Day 1 and one departure transfer on Day 8 included per booking
- All relevant transportation in private modern vehicles
- Escorted by an English speaking tour leader
- Entrances to Old University in Vilnius and Great Guild Hall in Tallinn
- Sightseeing tours of Tallinn, Vilnius, Klaipeda and Riga
- International flights to/from our tour start/end points and visas
- Items of a personal nature and additional meals
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Baltic Capitals Explorer - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Baltic Capitals Explorer - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Baltic Capitals Explorer - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.