- Visit the Hoa Lu Temples complex - Ancient capital of Vietnam.
- Sampan boat trip beautiful landscape of Tam Coc also known as "Halong Bay onland".
INTRODUCTION: Enjoy Hoa Lu- Tam Coc one day tour with Biking. Located in Ninh Binh ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Hanoi/Hanoi
- Operator Go Asia Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 39 1 days View Tour
- Cycle to a lantern craftsman’s house
- Observe how to make one of the beautiful lanterns that you see all around Hoi An Old Town
- Visit Tra Que Vegetable Village to learn first-hand how farmers cultivate vegetables
- Cruise by traditional river-boat along the winding waterways of the Mekong Delta
- Board a traditional sampan for a relaxing trip along narrow canals
- Visit Linh Ung - Bai But pagoda on a bike.
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the forest from atop a hill.
- See Marble Mountains along with its white sand banks.
- A night lodged with a Vietnamese family.
- Sunset on the river
- Rice paddies
- Visit China Town.
- Visit Thien Hau temple.
- Enjoy Vietnamese cuisine.
- Cruise on the mighty Mekong river
- Soak up the sights and sounds of Cai Be Floating Market
- Watch local fishermen in action and learn about their methods
Cai Be Floating Market, approximately two-hour drive from Ho Chi Minh City is considered one ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Ho Chi Minh/Ho Chi Minh
- Operator Hoi An Express
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 135 8 hours View Tour
- Explore Cai Be floating market and Tan Phong Island
- Learn how to cook Vietnamese dishes and enjoy lunch with fresh food from the river
- Visit a local orchard with enjoy seasonal fruits
- Start off with a leisurely cycle along country roads enjoying local rural scenes.
- Interact with friendly locals and farmers, learn about traditional farming techniques.
- Paddle the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats exploring coconut-palm flanked waterways.
- Unveil the authentic beauty of Hue culture and history.
- Take a Dragon boat trip on Perfume river.
- Explore the ancient city and former capital by bicycle.
Highlights19% off Today
- If you love the feel of a bike between your legs, the wind in your (helmet-covered) hair and tropical breeze on your face then this speedy but comprehensive 15 day adventure is for you.
- A bike lets you see Vietnam like never before – you’ll go from road to beaten track to something way beyond.
- Think of the calories you’ll burn and the appetite you’ll work up cycling around Vietnam’s incredible landscape – all the more reason to indulge in the wealth of delicious local and regional food.
- Ride around Hanoi’s beautiful lakes: HoanKiem and West Lake
- See the early morning activities of Hanoians: jogging, Tai Chi and yoga
- Observe local life as you cycle through narrow streets and small alleys of Hanoi
- Cruise the Mekong river on an open-air motor boat.
- Ride a rowboat into smaller canals.
- Bicycle along the country roads, enjoying the natural scenery.
- Remote Vietnam at its best .
- Visit Mai Chau village
- Enjoy lunch featuring traditional dishes in a local village
- Explore the area on a bicycle
- Wind through narrow canals by paddle boat, dining on local dishes onboard
- Take in the colorful sights and sounds of Cai Be Floating market
- Stop at a local house to see how to make coconut candy, rice-paper, popcorn & rice-wine
- Sampan boat trip to explore outstanding natural scenery of limestone Karst landscapes
- Pay a visit to glimmering massive pagoda complex with magnificent architecture
- Tranquil cycling on rural roads alongside the extensive canal network
- Enjoy the best of Vietnam on two wheels
- Pay a visit to But Thap Pagoda and Dong Ho folk painting
- Take many beautiful photos
- Know more about the daily life of Vietnamese locals
- Visit Ben Tre and My Tho province in the Mekong Delta
- Enjoy boat trip around Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands
- Experience local life and taste seasonal fruits and many local dishes
- Pedal past classic vistas of rice paddies
- Learn about the cultivation of vegetables and their use in traditional Vietnamese medicine
- Roll your sleeves up and help the farmers work their land
- Get off the tourist track to watch fishermen going about their daily work
- View the catch of the day at the local fish market
- View the skilled hand production of traditional pottery at Thanh Ha Pottery Village
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results