15 Trips by Vietnam Adventure Tours123 Ly Tu Trong, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Visit the "rice bowl" of Vietnam – the Mekong Delta.
- Explore Vinh Trang pagoda, the biggest pagoda in the Mekong delta.
- Take a boat trip along the Mekong River.
- Visit Cu Chi Tunnels, the underground network for Vietnamese soldiers during the war.
- See how life after the Vietnam War continues at the "dead land".
- Head to Mekong Delta and discover the "rice bowl" of Vietnam.
- Visit temples, old villages and local factories producing local products.
- Enjoy local cuisine, local specialities and tropical fruits.
- Take a boat trip to discover Mekong river and the ways of life along the riverside.
- Visit China Town.
- Visit Thien Hau temple.
- Enjoy Vietnamese cuisine.
- Visit the tunnels constructed as a military base for Vietnamese soldiers.
- Taste the local cuisine.
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery and peaceful atmosphere along the way.
- Visit the historical underground network: Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Tour Saigon and explore the Reunification palace.
- See French colonial structures including Notre Dame cathedral and the General Post Office.
- Explore the Mangrove Forest.
- Take a canoe to visit Monkey island.
- Visit the bat biosphere reserve and try crab fishing.
- Cruise the Mekong river on an open-air motor boat.
- Ride a rowboat into smaller canals.
- Bicycle along the country roads, enjoying the natural scenery.
- Hop on a cyclo to get to the water-puppet theater.
- Enjoy a unique experience – a water-puppet show.
- Delight in a cruise touring along the Saigon river.
From US$ 45 4 hours View Tour
- Explore Ho Chi Minh city on cyclo.
- Stop along the road to try tasty food.
- Visit historical sites of Saigon.
- Discover Ho Chi Minh city by speedboat.
- Visit the War Remnant Museum and the Reunification Palace.
- See the old French colonial structures: Notre Dame Cathedral and the General Post Office.
- Explore the underground network of Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Enjoy the natural scenery and endless green fields.
- Taste the foods eaten by Vietnamese soldiers during the war.
- Visit local markets.
- Get away from the city, crowds, shopping and enjoy fewer tourists.
- Enjoy the best local cuisine at a beachfront lunch.
- Visit Vinh Trang Pagoda - the biggest pagoda in the region.
- Take a boat trip along the Mekong river.
- Visit coconut island.
From US$ 50 1 days View Tour
- Take a boat touring the Mekong river.
- Enjoy the scenery and endless rice paddies on the way to My Tho.
- Visit floating markets and see the daily life of local people in the villages.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results