- duration 16 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Vientiane – explore the highlights of Laos’ capital including iconic Pha That Luang and the Patuxay monument
- Vang Vieng – browse the colourful Thalat Market, explore the lush countryside and visit the eerie Tham Jang Caves
- Luang Prabang – take a vintage tuktuk tour of the old quarter to visit the bustling Morning Market and magnificent Wat Xiengthong
- Khouangsi Waterfall – swim in the crystal pools beneath the waterfall and meet friendly local minorities in nearby villages
Head north through laid back Laos and into vibrant Vietnam. Discover stunning Halong Bay, charming Hoi An and beautiful Ho Chi Minh City on this wonderful 16 day tour.
Day: 1 Vientiane
Day: 2 Vientiane city tour
Day: 3 Vang Vieng
Day: 4 Tham Jang Cave, Ban Huai Ngai village
Day: 5 Luang Prabang
Day: 6-7 Hanoi
Day: 8 Halong Bay
Day: 9 Halong Bay
Day: 10 Hue
Day: 11 Hoi An
Day: 12 Hoi An
Day: 13 Hoi An
Day: 14 Can Tho
Day: 15 Ho Chi Minh City
Day: 16 Ho Chi Minh City
- 13 nights 4 star and special class hotels, 1 night deluxe junk boat and 1 overnight sleeper train (Junk boat: private cabin, Sleeper train: basic, 4 berth cabin)
- 15 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 3 dinners
- Economy class flights Luang Prabang - Hanoi and Danang - Ho Chi Minh City
- Airport arrival transfer day 1 and departure transfer day 16
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Vientiane, Vang Vieng, Luang Prabang, Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Mekong Delta and Ho Chi Minh City
- Escorted by an English speaking Laotian and Vietnamese tour guides
- Living Land Farm Experience
- Halong Bay Junk boat cruise - opt to swim, kayak and explore caves
- Bicycle ride to Tra Que village and cooking demonstration
- Sampan boat trips in the Mekong Delta
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guides. We recommend you allow USD$3 - 6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guides is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$50-60pp, paid in USD
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 152 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 101 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 11 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Laos to Vietnam - 16 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Laos to Vietnam - 16 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.