- Bicycle tour
- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Vang Vieng – Browse the colourful Thalat Market, explore the lush countryside and visit the eerie Tham Jang Caves
- Luang Prabang – Take a vintage tuktuk tour of the Old Quarter to visit the bustling Morning Market and magnificent Wat Xiengthong
- Khouangsi Waterfall – Swim in the crystal pools beneath the waterfall and meet friendly local minorities in nearby villages
- Living The Land Farm – Experience the life of a rice farmer and have a go at ploughing the rice paddy with a water buffalo
Take an unforgettable journey through the beautiful landscapes and captivating cities of Laos and Vietnam. From Vientiane to Ho Chi Minh City, visit revered Buddhist temples and ornate palaces, explore mystical caves and floating markets, cruise Halong Bay and the Mekong and meet a kaleidoscope of people along the way.
Day: 1 Vientiane
Day: 2 Vientiane city tour
Day: 3 Vang Vieng
Day: 4 Tham Jang Cave, Ban Huai Ngai village
Day: 5 Luang Prabang
Day: 6-7 Hanoi
Day: 8 Halong Bay
Day: 9 Halong Bay
Day: 10 Hue
Day: 11 Hoi An
Day: 12 Hoi An
Day: 13 Hoi An
Day: 14 Can Tho
Day: 15 Ho Chi Minh City
Day: 16 Ho Chi Minh City
- 13 nights 4 star and special class hotels and 1 night aboard deluxe junk boat (private en suite cabin)
- Breakfast daily, 5 lunches and 3 dinners
- Economy class flights: Luang Prabang to Hanoi and Danang to Ho Chi Minh City
- Airport arrival transfer day 1 and departure transfer day 16
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Vientiane, Vang Vieng, Luang Prabang, Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Mekong Delta and Ho Chi Minh City
- Escorted by an English speaking Laotian and Vietnamese tour guides
- 1 overnight sleeper train Hanoi to Hue in basic 4 berth cabin (or opt to fly - see Add-ons for details)
- Living land farm experience
- Halong Bay Junk boat cruise - opt to swim, kayak and explore caves
- Bicycle ride to Tra Que village and cooking demonstration
- Sampan boat trips in the Mekong Delta
- International flights and visas
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3-6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$50-60pp, paid in USD
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 111+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Laos to Vietnam - 16 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Laos to Vietnam - 16 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Laos to Vietnam - 16 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.