- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Immerse yourself in traditions dating back centuries and experience the hidden gem of Southeast Asia on this one week tour of Laos. Starting in the capital city of Vientiane, witness the French influence in the architecture as you explore temples and markets. Learn about the after effects of the Vietnam War at the COPE centre, the most important and educational centre in the city. Witness the stunning scenery of the countryside and bathe in cascading waterfalls before ending the adventure in Luang Prubang.
Day 1: Arrive Vientiane
Day 2: Vientiane
Day 3: Vang Vieng
Day 4: Vang Vieng & The Blue Lagoon
Day 5: Luang Prabang
Day 6: Luang Prabang
Day 7: Depart Luang Prabang
- 4 night(s) in hotels, 2 night(s) in a guesthouse
- 6 Breakfast(s)
- Tuk-Tuk, Public Bus, Foot, Minibus
- Laos 10-pin bowling with your tour leader and group
- Visit the COPE Centre
- Scenic Tuk Tuk ride to the Blue Lagoon
- Visit to Mount Phousi
- Early visit to see Monks collect alms
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 14+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Laos Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 February 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Laos Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Laos Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.