- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
Now's the time to explore Laos and Thailand on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Wander the tranquil monasteries of Luang Prabang, admire the limestone karsts surrounding Vang Vieng before taking a slow boat down the Mekong, and explore the streets of Bangkok, a city that pulses with endless colour and character. See a side of Southeast Asia like you've never seen before.
Day 1: Vientiane
Day 2: Vientiane/Vang Vieng
Day 3: Vang Vieng
Day 4: Vang Vieng/Luang Prabang
Day 5: Luang Prabang
Day 6: Luang Prabang/Pak Beng
Day 7: Pak Beng/Chiang Khong
Day 8: Chiang Khong/Chiang Mai
Day 9: Chiang Mai/Bangkok
Day 10: Bangkok
Day 11: Bangkok
- Simple hotels (twin-share) (3 nts), hostels (multi-share) (5 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), homestay (1 nt).
8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD125-165 for meals not included.
- Sleeper train, local bus, air-conditioned bus, slow boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mekong River Homestay & Baci Ceremony, Muang Pakbèng
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Luang Prabang
- Your Discover Moment: Chiang Mai
- Guided hike in Vang Vieng
- Slow boat up the Mekong
- Orientation walk, sunset cruise and Kuang Si Waterfalls excursion in Luang Prabang
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Vientiane and from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Laos & Thailand: Tuk-Tuks & Thai Curry tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 24 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Laos & Thailand: Tuk-Tuks & Thai Curry tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Laos & Thailand: Tuk-Tuks & Thai Curry tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Laos & Thailand: Tuk-Tuks & Thai Curry tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.