- Cooking classes
- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Angkor Temple Complex – Marvel at legendary Angkor Wat and see the many stone faces of the Bayon Temple in Angkor Thom
- Halong Bay – Sail in the UNESCO Listed bay which is dotted with beautiful limestone peaks and spend the night aboard a deluxe junk boat
- Vientiane – See the highlights of Laos’ capital including Wat Si Saket and the iconic Patuxay Monument
- Luang Prabang – Enjoy a tuktuk tour of the old quarter and experience the life of a rice farmer on the Living The Land Farm Experience
Take an exciting journey through Indochina. Discover enchanting Laos with its Buddhist temples and beautiful scenery, uncover the highlights of Vietnam such as Halong Bay, Ho Chi Minh City and the Mekong before travelling to the captivating kingdom of Cambodia, to explore iconic Angkor Wat.
Day: 1 Vientiane
Day: 2 Vientiane city tour
Day: 3 Vang Vieng
Day: 4 Tham Jang Caves, Ban Huai Ngai village
Day: 5 Luang Prabang
Day: 6-7 Luang Prabang
Day: 8 Halong Bay
Day: 9 Halong Bay
Day: 10 Hue
Day: 11 Hoi An
Day: 12 Hoi An
Day: 13 Hoi An
Day: 14 Can Tho
Day: 15 Ho Chi Minh City
Day: 16 Ho Chi Minh City
Day: 17 Phnom Penh
Day: 18 Angkor National Museum & Angkor Wat
Day: 19 Angkor Thom & NGO circus project
Day: 20 Tonle Sap Lake
Day: 21 Siem Reap
- 18 nights 4 star and special class hotels and 1 night aboard deluxe junk boat (private en suite cabin)
- Breakfast daily, 6 lunches and 4 dinners
- 3 economy class flights: Luang Prabang to Hanoi, Danang to Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
- Airport arrival transfer day 1 and departure transfer day 21
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Vientiane, Vang Vieng, Luang Prabang, Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Mekong Delta, Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and the temples of Angkor
- Escorted by an English speaking Laotian, Vietnamese and Cambodian tour guides
- Living land farm experience
- 1 overnight sleeper train Hanoi to Hue in basic 4 berth cabin (or opt to fly - see Add-ons for details)
- Halong Bay Junk boat cruise - opt to swim, kayak and explore caves
- Bicycle ride to Tra Que village and cooking demonstration
- Sampan boat trips in the Mekong Delta
- Boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake
- International flights and visas
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3-6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$165-175pp, paid in USD
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 137+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Inside Indochina - 21 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 June 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Inside Indochina - 21 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Inside Indochina - 21 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.