- duration 21 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Angkor Temple Complex – marvel at legendary Angkor Wat and see the many stone faces of the Bayon Temple in Angkor Thom
- Halong Bay – sail in the UNESCO listed bay which is dotted with beautiful limestone peaks and spend the night aboard a deluxe junk boat
- Vientiane – see the highlights of Laos’ capital including Wat Si Saket and the iconic Patuxay Monument
- Luang Prabang – enjoy a tuktuk tour of the old quarter and experience the life of a rice farmer at the Living Land Farm Experience
Spend 21 days exploring Indochina, from Vientiane and Luang Prabang in Laos down through Vietnam to Cambodia, ending with a visit to Angkor Wat and the floating villages of Tonle Sap Lake.
Day: 1 Vientiane
Day: 2 Vientiane city tour
Day: 3 Vang Vieng
Day: 4 Tham Jang Caves, Ban Huai Ngai village
Day: 5 Luang Prabang
Day: 6-7 Luang Prabang
Day: 8 Halong Bay
Day: 9 Halong Bay
Day: 10 Hue
Day: 11 Hoi An
Day: 12 Hoi An
Day: 13 Hoi An
Day: 14 Can Tho
Day: 15 Ho Chi Minh City
Day: 16 Ho Chi Minh City
Day: 17 Phnom Penh
Day: 18 Angkor National Museum & Angkor Wat
Day: 19 Angkor Thom & NGO circus project
Day: 20 Tonle Sap Lake
Day: 21 Siem Reap
- 18 nights 4 star and special class hotels, 1 night deluxe junk boat and 1 overnight sleeper train (Junk boat: private cabin, Sleeper train: basic, 4 berth cabin)
- 20 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 4 dinners
- 3 economy class flights from Luang Prabang - Hanoi, Danang - Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
- Airport arrival transfer day 1 and departure transfer day 21
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Vientiane, Vang Vieng, Luang Prabang, Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Mekong Delta, Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and the temples of Angkor
- Escorted by an English speaking Laotian, Vietnamese and Cambodian tour guides
- Living Land Farm Experience
- Halong Bay Junk boat cruise - opt to swim, kayak and explore caves
- Bicycle ride to Tra Que village and cooking demonstration
- Sampan boat trips in the Mekong Delta
- Boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake
- International flights and visas
- Tip for your tour guides. We recommend you allow USD$3 - 6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guides is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$165-175pp, paid in USD
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 197 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 131 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 11 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Inside Indochina - 21 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Inside Indochina - 21 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.