- duration 23 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Angkor Temple Complex – Marvel at legendary Angkor Wat and see the many stone faces of the Bayon Temple in Angkor Thom
- Halong Bay – Weave around the limestone islets of this UNESCO Listed bay and spend the night on a deluxe junk boat
- Hanoi – Ride on a cyclo rickshaw through the capital of Vietnam to highlights including the Opera House and Ly Thai To Park
- Bangkok – Admire the stunning Grand Palace, ride on a tuktuk and cruise along the city’s maze of canals aboard a longtail boat
Travel from Vientiane to Bangkok, taking in the highlights of Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia en route. Explore enchanting Luang Prabang and cruise Halong Bay and the Mekong. Discover the Cu Chi Tunnels, marvel at Angkor Wat and more on this 23 day Indochina adventure.
Day: 1 Vientiane
Day: 2 Vientiane city tour
Day: 3 Vang Vieng
Day: 4 Tham Jang Cave, Ban Huai Ngai village
Day: 5 Luang Prabang sightseeing
Day: 6 Luang Prabang
Day: 7 Hanoi
Day: 8 Halong Bay
Day: 9 Halong Bay
Day: 10 Hue
Day: 11 Hoi An
Day: 12 Hoi An
Day: 13 Hoi An
Day: 14 Can Tho
Day: 15 Ho Chi Minh City
Day: 16 Ho Chi Minh City
Day: 17 Phnom Penh
Day: 18 Angkor National Museum & Angkor Wat
Day: 19 Angkor Thom & NGO circus project
Day: 20 Tonle Sap Lake
Day: 21 Siem Reap
Day: 22-23 Bangkok city tour
- 21 nights 4 star and special class hotels and 1 night aboard deluxe junk boat (private en suite cabin)
- Breakfast daily, 7 lunches and 4 dinners
- Economy class flights: Luang Prabang to Hanoi, Danang to Ho Chi Minh City, Phnom Penh to Siem Reap, Siem Reap to Bangkok
- Airport arrival transfer day 1 and departure transfer day 23
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Vientaine, Vang Vieng, Luang Prabang, Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Mekong Delta, Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, the temples of Angkor and Bangkok
- Escorted by an English speaking Laotian, Vietnamese and Cambodian tour guides, with a Thai guide for sightseeing in Bangkok
- 1 overnight sleeper train Hanoi to Hue in basic 4 berth cabin (or opt to fly - see Add-ons for details)
- Halong Bay Junk boat cruise - opt to swim, kayak and explore caves
- Bicycle ride to Tra Que village and cooking demonstration
- Sampan boat trip in the Mekong Delta
- Boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake
- International flights and visas
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3-6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$185-195pp, paid in USD
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 165+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Indochina Discovery - 23 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Indochina Discovery - 23 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Indochina Discovery - 23 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.