- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Vientiane during a guided, sightseeing tour
- Visit the fascinating Buddha Sculpture Park
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage city of Luang Prabang
- See the sacred Pak Ou Caves on the banks of the Mekong River
See some of the major highlights of Vientiane and visit the quirky Buddha Sculpture Park. Take a trip to the COPE Visitor Centre to learn about the history of unexploded ordnances in Laos. Next, you’ll fly north to Luang Prabang, the former capital of Laos and now a UNESCO World Heritage city.
With Luang Prabang as your base, you’ll explore the sacred Pak Ou Caves and the beautiful Kuang Si Falls. You'll also get the chance to attend a traditional Baci ceremony. We will drive you to the airport after the trip is over.
Day 1: Arrive in Vientiane & transfer to hotel
Day 2: Vientiane city tour
Day 3: Buddha Sculpture Park
Day 4: Vientiane - Luang Prabang (flight)
Day 5: Explore Pak Ou Caves
Day 6: Explore Kuang Si Falls
Day 7: Luang Prabang departure
- 6 nights' accommodation as per the itinerary
- Pickup and drop-off transfers. Transportation as per the itinerary, including domestic flights
- Entrance fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- A local, English-speaking tour guide
- Meals as per the itinerary
- International flights
- Activities mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Visas and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section or the itinerary
- Earn US$ 82+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.