- Chill out
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Vienna, Ljubljana, Plitvice National Park, Split, Hvar Island, Dubrovnik and Zagreb with a Local Specialist
- Visit Plitvice National Park and Diocletian's Palace in Split
- View the Cathedral of Hvar Island
- See the Hofburg Palace and Imperial Boulevards of Vienna, the Castle of Ljubljana, the Old City of Dubrovnik and the Cathedral of Zagreb
A vibrant Austria, Slovenia, Croatia trip filled with travel adventures in Central Europe. Waltz your way through Vienna, take a rowboat across Slovenia's fairy-tale Lake Bled and explore the magical walkways, waterfalls and lakes of Plitvice National Park in Croatia.
Day 1: Welcome to Vienna
Day 2: Discover Imperial Vienna
Day 3: Journey to Stunning Lake Bled
Day 4: Lake Bled Your Way
Day 5: Onwards to Ljubljana and Plitvice Lakes
Day 6: Off to Split and Hvar Island
Day 7: Explore Beautiful Hvar Island
Day 8: Hvar Island Your Way
Day 9: Cross the Water to Dubrovnik
Day 10: Uncover the Picturesque City
Day 11: Dubrovnik Your Way
Day 12: On to Colourful Zagreb
Day 13: Uncover Zagrebs Treasures
Day 14: Journey Home
- 13 breakfasts
- 1 lunch (Be My Guest)
- 7 dinners
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry to the Island of Hvar in the Adriatic Sea.
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to Vienna and from Zagreb are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Austria Slovenia and Croatia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 181 today.
- Earn US$ 120+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Austria Slovenia and Croatia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 September 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Austria Slovenia and Croatia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Austria Slovenia and Croatia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.