- duration 16 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Raise your glass to the days ahead at this evening’s welcome reception.
- Explore Bratislava with a local guide. Alternatively, discover Bratislava’s communistera history or join a cycling tour.
- As a Scenic guest, you’ll be invited into the home of a local family for a traditional homecooked meal
- Discover one of the oldest capitals in Europe, Belgrade.
Day 1 : Welcome to Vienna
Day 2 : Vienna
Day 3 : Bratislava
Day 4 : Budapest
Day 5 : Kalocsa
Day 6 : Mohacs
Day 7 : Osijek
Day 8 : Belgrade
Day 9 : Belgrade
Day 10 : Donji Milanovac > Iron Gates
Day 11 : Vidin
Day 12 : Vidin > Silistra
Day 13 : Silistra
Day 14 : Saint George > Danube Delta
Day 15 : Braila > Bucharest
Day 16 : Bucharest
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Balcony suite
- Junior balcony suite
- Deluxe balcony suite
- Standard suite
- Royal balcony suite
- Deluxe balcony cabin
- Royal panorama suite
- 15 Breakfasts, 14 Lunches and 15 Dinners.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 16 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 16 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic amber
- Scenic jewel
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Any international flights to Vienna and from Bucharest are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Danube Delta Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 240+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Danube Delta Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 02 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Danube Delta Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Danube Delta Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.