- Winter adventures
- Christmas markets
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Prague with a Local Specialist
- Discover Munich, Strasbourg, Regensburg and Lucerne
- Visit the Christmas Markets of Bratislava, Prague, Strasbourg, Colmar and Lucerne
- See stunning alpine scenery
Due to Covid-19 related conditions, the Bavarian authorities in Germany and the Slovakian and Austrian governments have announced a lock-down and closures to their Christmas Markets. As the health and wellbeing of our guests and team has always been, and continues to be our highest priority, we have made the difficult decision to suspend this trip, effective immediately. If you have a booking on this trip for 2021 please see more here. Fill your holidays with candles, carols, snowflakes and cheer as you wander past market stalls and pay tribute to old-world traditions, local craftsmanship and mesmerizing city backdrops. Our team of local experts have reimagined your itinerary and you will now experience the ultimate Christmas markets in Bratislava, Slovakia and Prague, Czech Republic.
Day 1: Welcome to Bratislava
Day 2: Journey to Prague
Day 3: Discover Prague's spectacular Christmas markets
Day 4: Journey to Munich
Day 5: Off to Strasbourg
Day 6: Venture to Lucerne
Day 7: Explore Lucerne's Festive Glittering Lights
Day 8: Journey Home
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 7 breakfasts
- 3 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- 1 Welcome Reception
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Hand-picked Trip Highlights
- Any international flights to Vienna and from Zurich are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Christmas Markets of Austria Germany Switzerland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Christmas Markets of Austria Germany Switzerland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 January 2022, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Christmas Markets of Austria Germany Switzerland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Christmas Markets of Austria Germany Switzerland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 29 people.
- Groups traveling together will be seated together, and face coverings will be required where mandated, otherwise it is the choice of our guests if they wish to wear face coverings when traveling on the coach. Additionally, all surfaces will be disinfected multiple times per day, and due to our high performing air filters the air within the coach will be completely filtered and changed every 2-3 minutes
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children aged 5-15, who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.