- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 40+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Attend a soulstirring classical Christmas concert at the Kursalon in Vienna
- Learn traditional Slovenian recipes at a cooking class in Ljubljana
- Browse the stalls at Zagreb Christmas market Europe's most beautiful Christmas market
Immerse yourself in the magic of the Christmas season on this tour of Austria, Slovenia, Croatia and Hungary's most festive attractions. Starting in enchanting Vienna and finishing in cheerful Budapest, this seasonal adventure is filled with music, natural wonders, delicious foods and bustling markets - making it the ideal winter break for those seeking a taste of traditional Central Europe.
Day 1 : Vienna
Day 2 : Vienna - Piber - Graz
Day 3 : Graz - Lake Bled - Ljubljana
Day 4 : Ljubljana - Postojna Cave - Ljubljana
Day 5 : Ljubljana - Novo Mesto - Zagreb
Day 6 : Zagreb - Heviz
Day 7 : Heviz - Budapest
- 6 nights in boutique accommodation
- 6 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to Vienna and from Budapest are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this An Austro-Hungarian Christmas tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Back-Roads Touring. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 106 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 70 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 13 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
An Austro-Hungarian Christmas tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this An Austro-Hungarian Christmas tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.