- Train tour
- Alaska cruise tour
- duration 22 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 20
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Things don’t get much greater than the Rocky Mountains, which tower over northwestern America. As you’ll discover, everything in this part of the world is monumental in scale.
Wind your way through the Rocky Mountains by train, admiring local wildlife
and the immense firs that grace the route, before venturing into Alaska’s
mighty fjords. This is a part of the world that’s as vast as it is beautiful.
Gigantic glaciers, expansive plains, peaks that will take your breath away and predators that inspire awe – there’s nothing small about the great American North, or about the impression it will leave on you.
Day 1 : Victoria
Day 2 : Victoria > Butchart Gardens
Day 3 : Victoria > Whistler
Day 4 : Whistler
Day 5 : Whistler > Sun Peaks
Day 6 : Sun Peaks > Jasper
Day 7 : Jasper
Day 8 : Icefields Parkway > Lake Louise
Day 9 : Lake Louise
Day 10 : Lake Louise > Banff
Day 11 : Banff
Day 12 : Rocky Mountaineer > Kamloops
Day 13 : Rocky Mountaineer > Vancouver
Day 14 : Vancouver
Day 15 : Vancouver > Alaskan Cruise
Day 16 : Scenic Cruising
Day 17 : Juneau
Day 18 : Skagway
Day 19 : Glacier Bay
Day 20 : Ketchikan
Day 21 : Scenic Cruising
Day 22 : Vancouver
- Stays at the exclusive Fairmont Hotels and Resorts
- Verandah Stateroom on board your cruise
- Lakeview room in Lake Louise
- Complimentary Wi-Fi at selected hotels
- 43 meals – 21 breakfasts (B), 8 lunches (L) and 14 dinners (D)
- Cruise Ship
- Join local guides from Jasper Planetarium for an exclusive Dark Sky Experience
- Luxury group touring with knowledgeable local guides
- Embark on a wildlife spotting expedition in search of Banff’s magnificent beasts
- Meet a retired member of the iconic Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Join Whistler local legend and Black bear expert Michael Allen as he takes you into the world of these extraordinary creatures
- Fully escorted smaller group land touring with up to 36 guests
- GoldLeaf Service on board Rocky Mountaineer
- 4 exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- Your choice of 32 Scenic Freechoice activities and dining
- 4 memorable Scenic Special Stays
- Days 1 to 15 are escorted by an expert local Tour Director
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to Victoria and from Vancouver are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Icons of Western Canada & Alaskan Cruise tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 316+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Icons of Western Canada & Alaskan Cruise tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 December 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Icons of Western Canada & Alaskan Cruise tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Icons of Western Canada & Alaskan Cruise tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.