- duration 14 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 20
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
From fairytale snow across postcard landscapes to elk that resemble reindeer, a Christmas in Canada is the perfect seasonal retreat. A ‘white Christmas’ will suddenly make sense and instead of one Christmas tree, you can look forward to vast forests of them.
This itinerary will take you through a range of iconic Christmas spots, where you’ll get to absorb the holiday atmosphere permeating the region. Enjoy the lights at the beautiful Butchart Gardens, a magical place at any time of year, but especially so as Christmas arrives. Enjoy dogsledding at Banff, where you’ll spend Christmas at one of the Fairmont’s iconic flagship hotels, the ‘Castle in the Rockies’. It’s sure to be more than just an idyllic Christmas and one of your most enjoyable in living memory.
Day 1 : Victoria
Day 2 : Victoria > Butchart Gardens
Day 3 : Victoria > Vancouver
Day 4 : Vancouver
Day 5 : Vancouver > Okanagan Valley
Day 6 : Okanagan Valley
Day 7 : Okanagan Valley > Jasper
Day 8 : Jasper
Day 9 : Jasper > Lake Louise
Day 10 : Lake Louise
Day 11 : Lake Louise > Banff
Day 12 : Banff
Day 13 : Banff
Day 14 : Banff > Calgary
- 21 meals – 13 breakfasts (B), 2 lunches (L) and 6 dinners (D)
- Stays at the exclusive Fairmont Hotels and Resorts
- View rooms in Lake Louise and Banff and Junior Suite in Jasper
- Complimentary Wi-Fi at selected hotels
- Cruise Ship
- Luxury group touring with knowledgeable local guides
- Fully escorted smaller group land touring with up to 36 guests
- 4 exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- Your choice of 19 Scenic Freechoice activities and dining
- 3 memorable Scenic Special Stays
- Fully escorted by expert local Tour Director
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to Victoria and from Calgary are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Christmas in the Rockies tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 271+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Christmas in the Rockies tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 December 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Christmas in the Rockies tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Christmas in the Rockies tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.