- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Begin your adventure in Victoria Falls, with free time to visit the thundering cascades
- Camp out in the wilderness of the national park, listening out to the sounds of the nocturnal animals
- Take in the Zambian side of Victoria Falls at Livingstone and spot iconic African wildlife in South Luangwa National Park
- Spend three days exploring the shore of Lake Malawi, stopping at various bays, beaches and communities
Starting off at the magnificent Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, travel through Botswana's legendary Chobe National Park, Livingstone in Zambia and explore the beaches of Lake Malawi, before sun, sea and more sand on the tropical island of Zanzibar!
Day: 1-2 Victoria Falls
Day: 3 Chobe National Park
Day: 4 Livingstone
Day: 5-7 South Luangwa National Park
Day: 8-10 Lake Malawi
Day: 11 Iringa
Day: 12 Dar es Salaam
Day: 13-15 Zanzibar
Day: 16 Dar es Salaam
- 1st night dorm/camping in Victoria Falls and 11 nights camping. Tents and sleeping mats provided
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment
- 3 night Zanzibar Excursion including ferry transfer, accommodation, Spice Tour and Dhow Sunset Cruise
- 11 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 10 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Victoria Falls Airport on day 1
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- All road taxes and tolls
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Park entry and game drive in Chobe National Park and South Luangwa National Park
- International flights and visas
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities
- Local payment - $900pp, paid in USD.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Zimbabwe to Zanzibar - 16 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Zimbabwe to Zanzibar - 16 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Zimbabwe to Zanzibar - 16 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.