- Kayaking and canoeing
- duration 19 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 26
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the beautiful and historic streets of Zanzibar's Stone Town
- Chill on the white sand Indian Ocean beaches of Zanzibar
- Camp on the stunning beaches of Lake Malawi
- Chill on lake Malawi's magnificent Kande Beach
It is rare to find trips in east and southern Africa that really get you away from the "tourist" route, but this is one of them. Yes, no trip to East Africa is complete without Zanzibar and if you are heading to southern Africa, you cannot miss Victoria Falls. This trip does both and so much more.
There's time to relax on the stunning beaches of Lake Malawi and to explore the bush in Zambia's South Luangwa NP, home to Africa's bush elephants and huge numbers of hippos and crocs. We also have the unique experience of exploring the backwaters of the Lower Zambezi by Canadian canoe. This is one of Africa's real wilderness experiences.
Day 1: Day 1: Victoria Falls
Day 2: Day 2: Livingstone
Day 3: Day 3: Lower Zambezi Area
Day 4: Day 4: Lower Zambezi Area
Day 5: Day 5: Lower Zambezi Area
Day 6: Day 6: Luangwa River
Day 7: Day 7: South Luangwa NP
Day 8: Day 8: South Luangwa NP
Day 9: Day 9: Lilongwe
Day 10: Day 10: Kande
Day 11: Day 11: Kande
Day 12: Day 12: Chitimba
Day 13: Day 13: Iringa
Day 14: Day 14: Mikumi
Day 15: Day 15: Dar Es Salaam
Day 16: Day 16: Zanzibar
Day 17: Day 17: Zanzibar
Day 18: Day 18: Zanzibar
Day 19: Day 19: Zanzibar
- Overland Expedition Vehicle, Jeep, Private Bus, Ferry, Canoe
- Two Dragoman Crew Members, Local Guides where necessary, African Camp Master
- Camping 13 nights
- Camping without facilities 2 nights
- Comfortable Hotel 3 nights
- 18 Breakfasts
- 14 Lunches
- 14 Dinner
- Any international flights to Victoria Falls and from Zanzibar are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Zanzibar, Zambezi & the Falls tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 92+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
1Local Payment The local payment is a group fund, paid separately from the trip price on the first day of the tour. It covers everything that the group does together on the ground. This is primarily hotel accommodation and campsite fees, meals whilst camping (but not while eating in restaurants), and included activities and puts money directly back to the local community. The local payment, or kitty system, is unique to overlanding tours and provides maximum flexibility and best value on the road - you can see exactly what is being paid for, you get everything at cost price, it keeps costs competitive by leveraging group expenses and saves on administrative costs. The fund is run by the tour guide, and any excess left over at the end is returned equally to the group. Local prices are estimated in USD when we print the brochure then reviewed monthly as local costs and exchange rates vary throughout the year. It's therefore important once you book your trip to check the website regularly and just before departure for any changes to the amount.