- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Start your adventure in Victoria Falls with a full day to visit the waterfall and join optional bungee jumping or river rafting
- Drive through the wildliferich national park and camp out in the reserve, listening to the sounds of the nocturnal wildlife
- Admire the Zambian side of thundering Victoria Falls in Livingstone and explore South Luangwa National Park on safari
- Visit the Malawian capital, Lilongwe and spend three days travelling along the shore of Lake Malawi, stopping often to explore various bays, beaches and local communities
Take a walk on the wild side. Track the African elephant, lion, giraffe and zebra, chill out in Zanzibar, cool off at Lake Malawi, enjoy the pleasures of Victoria Falls - the adrenaline capital of Africa and have the time of your life!
Day: 1 Victoria Falls
Day: 2 Victoria Falls
Day: 3 Chobe National Park
Day: 4 Livingstone
Day: 5 Lusaka area
Day: 6-7 South Luangwa NP
Day: 8-10 Lake Malawi Beaches
Day: 11 Iringa
Day: 12 Dar es Salaam
Day: 13-15 Zanzibar
Day: 16 Zanzibar
Day: 17-18 Arusha
Day: 19-21 Serengeti & Ngorongoro
Day: 22 Nairobi
- 1st night dorm/camping in Victoria Falls and 17 nights camping, tents and sleeping mats provided
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment
- 3 night Zanzibar Excursion including ferry transfer, accommodation, Spice Tour and Dhow Sunset Cruise
- 18 breakfasts, 14 lunches and 16 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Victoria Falls Airport on day 1
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- All road taxes and tolls
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Ngorongoro NP, Serengeti NP, Chobe NP and South Luangwa Park - park entry and game drives
- International flights and visas
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities
- Local payment - $1450pp, paid in USD
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 93 today.
- Earn US$ 62+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wildlife Express Northbound - 22 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 24 January 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Wildlife Express Northbound - 22 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wildlife Express Northbound - 22 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.