- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Victoria Falls: one of the majestic waterfalls, considering to be the largest waterfall in the world
Join this three days tour and explore one of the most spectacular natural phenomena, right in the middle of Zimbabwe and Zambia, which amazed David Livingstone already in 19th century – Victoria Falls. Get lost in the mist of these waterfalls and absorb its mystic vibe. You will experience the magical sunset over the falls and you will learn more about the myths and legends that have been covering these waterfalls for decades.
Day 1: Arrival Victoria Falls
Day 2: Victoria Falls
Day 3: Departure Victoria Falls
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- 2 Breakfasts
- Arrival transfer from Victoria Falls International Airport to Lodge
- Departure transfer from Lodge to Victoria Falls International Airport
- Operated with English-speaking local guide during the Zambezi Sunset cruise (day 1) and the Victoria Falls tour (day 2)
- All visits as indicated: Sundowner cruise (day 1), guided tour of Victoria Falls (day 2)
- Meet and greet on Victoria Falls International Airport (Day 1)
- Expenses of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Gratuity for drivers and guides
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Optional tours
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Victoria Falls Zimbabwe tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 January 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Victoria Falls Zimbabwe tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Victoria Falls Zimbabwe tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.