- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cape Town, Africa's most exciting city
- Sossusvlei, the highest sand dunes in the world
- Etosha NP with its fantastic wildlife
- The Okavango River and Chobe NP
Cape Town to Victoria Falls is one of the world’s great classic journeys, and we do it in reverse. Starting from the mighty Victoria Falls on the border of Zimbabwe and Zambia, this trip travels through wildlife-rich game parks in Namibia and Botswana, Namibia's spectacular desert landscape and finally Cape Town, South Africa’s most cosmopolitan city. This is an adventure through the heart of southern Africa’s dramatic scenery, with rich culture, diverse wildlife and the opportunity to partake in numerous activities along the way.
Day 1: Start Victoria Falls
Day 2: Victoria Falls
Day 3: To Chobe National Park, Botswana
Day 4: Chobe National Park
Day 5: Okavango River
Day 6: Mokoro (dugout canoe) ride on the Okavango.
Day 7: To Etosha NP
Day 8-9: Etosha National Park
Day 10: To Brandberg; visit White Lady paintings.
Day 11: To Swakopmund
Day 12: Optional activities in Swakopmund
Day 13: Through the Namib Naukluft to Sesriem
Day 14: Sossusvlei
Day 15: To Fish River Canyon
Day 16: Fish River Canyon and Orange River
Day 17: To Olifants River
Day 18: To Cape Town
Day 19: Cape Town and the Cape Peninsula
Day 20: End Cape Town
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 7 lunches, 12 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- 15 nights camping, 2 nights lodge, 2 nights guesthouse
- Camping and lodge departures available
- Travel in a purpose-built overland truck
- Some long drives on rough roads and early starts
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to Victoria Falls and from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Victoria Falls to Cape Town - Camping tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 115+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Victoria Falls to Cape Town - Camping tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 328 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 07 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Victoria Falls to Cape Town - Camping tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Victoria Falls to Cape Town - Camping tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.