- Festivals and events
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See Victoria Falls Tour (one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World)
- Sunset Boat Cruise
This trip is for African adventurers who want to extend their Delta and Deserts or Best of Botswana trips in the best way possible: taking a transfer to the majestic Victoria Falls. The world's largest waterfall, the thunderous power of this natural miracle has to be seen to be believed. We'll whizz you to the waterfall with included transfers and sort your comfy accommodation out, so you can focus on all the adventure activities available to you. We'll also include a tour of the falls and a dreamy sunset cruise to end your adventure on a high, but please note that this is an unguided trip. It offers you the easiest chance to see the falls when on another one of our epic group tours in Africa.
Day 1: Arrive Victoria Falls
Day 2: Victoria Falls
Day 3: Victoria Falls
Day 4: Depart Victoria Falls
- This is an unescorted trip, but we'll provide you with a comprehensive info pack before you go, and have you sorted with transfers and the sweetest digs.
- Any international flights to/from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Victoria Falls Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 17+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Victoria Falls Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Victoria Falls Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Victoria Falls Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.