- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience the power and majesty of ‘The Smoke That Thunders’ with a guided tour of the falls and a sunset boat cruise along the Zambezi.
- Enjoy a sumptuous African feast and a live performance in the atmospheric surrounds of a Boma restaurant.
- Discover why Victoria Falls is known as a centre of adventure, with fantastic optional activities on land, water, and up in the sky.
Witness one of the world’s most striking natural attractions – Victoria Falls. As well as a cruise along the Upper Zambezi River, where you’re sure to spot wildlife as the sun goes down, take a guided tour of the falls and learn more about its history as you watch the long, crashing streams flow. A range of optional extras is also on offer for further exploration of this African jewel, such as rafting, kayaking and a scenic helicopter ride.
Independent travel, without the stress. Peregrine’s Independent Experiences are a range of short packages that you can add to other Experiences or as an extension to a longer tour, to craft your perfect holiday itinerary. Independent Experiences are for 1-3 travellers, depart daily and offer the back-up of Peregrine, our local offices and expert resident guides.
The duration, timings etc. was appropriate and our guide was great!”
- Safari lodge (3 nights)
- 3 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Private vehicle
- Victoria Falls - Boma Dinner
- Victoria Falls - Victoria Falls tour Zimbabwe Side
- Victoria Falls - Premium Zambezi River Cruise
- Any international flights to/from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Victoria Falls Experience: Independent tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Victoria Falls Experience: Independent tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 March 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Victoria Falls Experience: Independent tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Victoria Falls Experience: Independent tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Victoria Falls can look very different depending on what season you go. Before the rainy season – from October to November – the Falls can be virtually dry from the Zambia side, but during this time we visit the still incredibly impressive Zimbabwean side.
- Our Independent Experiences have been designed for just one to three people, departing every day of the week for most Experiences. You can mix and match to create your perfect trip combination, then we’ll arrange the transport between each experience for you. You will have local guides at most destinations and activities. It’s independent travel without the stress.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements