Victoria Falls & Serengeti Overland: Lakes & Landos
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 20 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 22
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-4883
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Track the "big five" across the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro Crater in agile safari vehicles.
- Chill out at Lake Malawi.
- Explore Victoria Falls and Zanzibar.
Now's the time to explore Africa on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Grab your camera (or just your phone), buy yourself a quirky bucket hat, and hop on board for a stellar 20-day safari, wilderness, and village adventure through southeastern Africa. You'll experience the fragrant perfume of Zanzibar’s spice plantations, hunt for the perfect snapshot of the ever-elusive "big five," and feel the thunder of Victoria Falls. Do it all from the comfort of our Lando (overland adventure vehicle) and with the company of new travel friends that'll be just as wide-eyed as you are.
Day 1: Victoria Falls
Day 2: Victoria Falls/Lusaka
Day 3: Lusaka/South Luangwa
Day 4: South Luangwa
Day 5: South Luangwa/Chipata
Day 6: Chipata/Kande Beach
Day 7: Kande Beach
Day 8: Kande Beach/Chitimba
Day 9: Chitimba
Day 10: Chitimba/Iringa
Day 11: Iringa/Dar es Salaam
Day 12: Dar es Salaam/Zanzibar Beach Resort
Day 13: Zanzibar Beach Resort
Day 14: Stone Town
Day 15: Stone Town/Bagamoyo
Day 16: Bagamoyo/Arusha
Day 17: Arusha/Serengeti National Park
Day 18: Serengeti National Park/Ngorongoro
Day 19: Ngorongoro/Arusha
Day 20: Arusha/Nairobi
- Participation camping (14 nts), full-service camping (2 nts), simple hotel (3 nts multi-share with up to 3 people).
19 breakfasts, 16 lunches, 15 dinners
Note: Allow USD115-150 for meals not included.
- Lando (overland adventure vehicle), 4x4 safari vehicle, walking, ferry, minibus.
- 2 CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) throughout as head guide/cook and driver, certified safari guides/drivers, local guide.
- Your G for Good Moment: Tribal Textiles Market & Courtyard Cafe, Mfuwe
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Local Living Moment: Kande Beach Local Dinner, Kande Beach
- Zanzibar excursion
- Spice Plantation tour
- Entrance and wildlife safari drives in Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Victoria Falls and from Nairobi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Victoria Falls & Serengeti Overland: Lakes & Landos tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 95+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Victoria Falls & Serengeti Overland: Lakes & Landos tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 May 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Victoria Falls & Serengeti Overland: Lakes & Landos tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Victoria Falls & Serengeti Overland: Lakes & Landos tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.