- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Overnight in a Luxury Camp in Zambezi National Park, with private Plunge Pool
- Choose from activities such as Fishing, Canoeing, Birding, Walking, or Game Drives
- See the Magnificent and Mighty Zambezi
The journey will start with 3 nights on a fully inclusive basis in a luxury tented camp in the Zambezi National Park and end with 3 nights on a fully inclusive basis in a luxury lodge on the edge of Lake Kariba.
You will be spoiled by the warm hospitality of the Zimbabwe people, the variety of activities, great culinary exposure, magic vistas and wildlife.
This journey includes a light aircraft flight from Victoria Falls to Lake Kariba and this is undoubtedly one of the most scenic flights in Africa.
Day 1: Arrival in Victoria Falls
Day 2: The Zambezi
Day 3: The Time is yours
Day 4: Flight over the Zambezi
Day 5: The Tonga People
Day 6: The diversity of the Safari
Day 7: Flight back to Victoria Falls
- All Meals
- National Park Fees
- Light aircraft flight from Victoria Falls to Lake Kariba
- Premium beverages
- Save US$ 81+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.