- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hwange National Park, Game Drives
- Painted (Wild) Dog Conservation Project
- Matobo National Park, Game Drive/Walk
- Khami Ruins, Unesco World Heritage site
Day 1: Victoria Falls to Hwange National Park
Day 2: Hwange National Park
Day 3: Hwange National Park to Bulawayo
Day 4: Bulawayo to Matobo National Park
Day 5: Bulawayo, Zimbabwe to Elephant Sands, Nata, Botswana
Day 6: Elephant Sands, Nata to Kasane
Day 7: Kasane to Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Twin share lodge with private facilities (2 nts), twin share B&B with shared facilities (2 nts), Safari tents with en-suite (1 nt), private hotel with private facilities (1 nt)
- 6 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Driver/guide on excursions
- Adventure Pass
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Items of a personal nature
- Single Supplements apply - contact Acacia for rates
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 81 today.
- Earn US$ 54+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Southern African Safari Accommodated tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 March 2021, a deposit of 205 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Southern African Safari Accommodated tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern African Safari Accommodated tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.