- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- 3 days of game drives and boat safaris
- Wine tasting in the famous wineries of Stellenbosch
- The 'Mother City' Cape Town
- Penguins and whales (in season)
We travel for different reasons and different experiences. Some people to travel to head into the bush in search for lions, elephants or meerkats; some people travel to gawk at the site of megatons of water tumbling thunderously over a cliff; others choose to sip a glass of wine looking out over vineyards; whilst some want to stroll on a beach with African penguins and watch the meeting of oceans before exploring Africa’s most exciting city. Then again, some people decide they want to do all of these things by spending two weeks experiencing Southern Africa’s amazing Wildlife and Wine!
Day 1: Start Victoria Falls; to Hwange NP
Day 2: Hwange NP: Morning Game drive; afternoon visit of Painted Dog Facility
Day 3: Morning game drive in Hwange NP; on to Chobe NP in Botswana
Day 4: Chobe game drive and river cruise
Day 5: To Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe; visit the falls
Day 6: Free day for optional activities at Victoria Falls
Day 7: Fly to Cape Town in South Africa; to Stellenbosch
Day 8: Explore the Cape Winelands around Stellenbosch
Day 9: Walking in the Winelands and Garden Route
Day 10: Free morning in Hermanus; on to Simonstown
Day 11: Explore the Cape Peninsula, on to Cape Town
Day 12: Full day in Cape Town
Day 13: End Cape Town
Day 14: Arrive London
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 2 lunches, 4 dinners
- Travel by minibus and open game-drive vehicles
- All transport and listed activities
- 4 nights in safari lodges and 8 nights in Guest Houses and Hotels
- Group normally 4 to 16 people
- Tour leaders
- Any international flights to/from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Southern Africa Wildlife & Wine tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Southern Africa Wildlife & Wine tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 27 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Southern Africa Wildlife & Wine tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Africa Wildlife & Wine tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.