- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 21 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Track the Big Five.
- Feel the mist of Victoria Falls.
- Cruise the Chobe River at sunset.
- Camp in African wilderness.
If you want to soak up the colours, culture, and scenery of this incredible region, this is the ultimate expedition into southwestern Africa. Experience wildlife safari drives, leave footprints on the world's highest sand dunes, wonder at the majesty of Victoria Falls, and canoe wildlife-rich deltas. Our overland adventure vehicle (OAV)s are an adventurous and inexpensive way to see the highlights, while wilderness camping will bring you closer to the region’s wildlife – drift off to sleep to the call of cranes and awake to the rustle of elephants grazing on nearby riverbanks.
Day 1: Victoria Falls
Day 2: Victoria Falls
Day 3: Victoria Falls/Kasane
Day 4: Kasane/Gweta
Day 5: Gweta/Maun
Day 6: Maun/Okavango Delta
Day 7: Maun/D'kar
Day 8: D'kar/Windhoek
Day 9: Windhoek/Etosha National Park
Day 10: Etosha National Park
Day 11: Etosha National Park/Damaraland
Day 12: Damaraland/Spitzkoppe
Day 13: Spitzkoppe/Swakopmund
Day 14: Swakopmund
Day 15: Swakopmund/Namib Desert
Day 16: Namib Desert
Day 17: Namib Desert/Fish River Canyon
Day 18: Fish River Canyon/Orange River
Day 19: Orange River/Cederberg
Day 20: Cederberg/Cape Town
Day 21: Cape Town
- Participation camping (14 nts), permanent tented camp (1 nt), guesthouse (2 nts, multi-share ), basic bush camping (2 nts), hostel (1 nt, multi-share).
18 breakfasts, 17 lunches, 12 dinners
Note: Allow USD130-170 for meals not included.
- Lando (overland adventure vehicle), walking, mokoro, safari vehicle.
- 2 CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) throughout as head guide/cook and driver, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Dqae Qare San Lodge & Camp, Dekar
- Your G for Good Moment: Penduka Village Restaurant & Shop, Windhoek
- Your G for Good Moment: !Khwa ttu San Culture and Education Centre, Swartwater
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Okavango Delta overnight bush camping excursion
- Etosha National Park entrance with wildlife safari drives
- Entrance to Sossusvlei Dunes, Fish River Canyon, and Spitzkoppe
- Damaraland Living Museum visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Victoria Falls and from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Southern Africa Southbound: Dunes, Deltas & Falls tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 105 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 70 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 13 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Southern Africa Southbound: Dunes, Deltas & Falls tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Africa Southbound: Dunes, Deltas & Falls tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.