- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Day 1: Victoria Falls to Hwange
Day 2: Hwange National Park
Day 3: Hwange to Bulawayo
Day 4: Matobo National Park
Day 5: Bulawayo to Nata, Botswana
Day 6: Nata to Chobe
Day 7: Chobe to Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Camping in 2-person dome tents
- 6 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Driver/guide on excursions
- Sleeping mat
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Adventure Pass
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Sleeping bag
- Optional activities and items of a personal nature
- Single Supplements apply - contact Acacia for rates
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 61 today.
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Southern Africa Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 March 2021, a deposit of 206 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Southern Africa Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Africa Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.