- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust to learn about the rehabilitation of wildlife from conflict and poaching and have the possibility of meeting some rescued or orphaned wildlife currently in their care.
- Check out the large elephant populations of Hwange National Park on a 4WD game drive. Hwange also boasts a tremendous selection of wildlife with over 100 species of mammals.
- Track rhinos on foot with an expert local guide in Matobos National Park – an exhilarating way to experience the wildlife of Zimbabwe then witness ancient rock paintings and learn about the San people.
- Experience Kruger with game drives in opentop 4x4 vehicles in both private game reserves and Kruger National Park.
Explore the epic game parks of Southern Africa, but not before taking in the magnitude of wondrous Victoria Falls. Spend time in Hwange National Park, known for its elephant population, then travel to Matobo to track rhinos and learn about the San people and, finally, visit famous Kruger National Park in search of the Big Five.
Hwange National Park
Matobo National Park
Matobo National Park
Kruger National Park
Kruger National Park
- Hotel (2 nights), Lodge (5 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts, 4 Dinners
- Open Safari Vehicle , Private vehicle , Plane
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer (shared)
- Hwange National Park - Open Safari Vehicle Game Drive
- Victoria Falls - Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust Visit
- Hwange - Painted Dog Conservation visit
- Matobo National Park - Rhino Tracking, Open Safari Vehicle Park Visit & San Rock Paintings
- Johannesburg - City Walking Tour
- Private Game Reserve - Open Safari Vehicle Game Drive
- Kruger National Park - Open Safari Vehicle Game Drive
- Kruger Lodge Reserve - Morning Nature Walk
- Panorama Route - God's Window Viewpoint
- Panorama Route - Bourke's Luck Potholes
- Any international flights to Victoria Falls and from Johannesburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Southern Africa Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 117+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Southern Africa Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 19 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Southern Africa Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Africa Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- The African wild comes alive at sunrise, so there will be some early starts. The thrill of spotting your first lion or rhino will be well worth any loss of sleep.
- You may also want to check out our Southern Africa Highlights trip if you have more time to explore in southern Africa.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers