- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 22
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Feel the spray of Victoria Falls.
- View rhinos on foot in Matobo National Park.
- Enjoy wildlife safari drives in the Kruger National Park.
- Explore the Okavango Delta in a mokoro (canoe)
Now's the time to explore Africa on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Wildlife, wilderness, and wow-worthy camp outs make up this 15-day exploration of South Africa, Botswana, and Zimbabwe. Hop aboard one of our Landos (overland adventure vehicle) and go searching for the "big five" in Kruger National Park, check out Victoria Falls, and look for rhinos on-foot in Matobo National Park. Don’t let anything extra get between you and the expansive scenery – camp out, sing songs around the fire with locals, and travel by mokoro canoe. When you're down here, the more time spent outside, the better.
Day 1: Victoria Falls
Day 2: Victoria Falls/Matobo National Park
Day 3: Matobo National Park
Day 4: Matobo National Park/Tshipise
Day 5: Tshipise/Kruger National Park
Day 6: Kruger National Park/Greater Kruger Area
Day 7: Greater Kruger Area/Johannesburg
Day 8: Johannesburg
Day 9: Johannesburg/Serowe
Day 10: Serowe/Maun
Day 11: Maun/Okavango Delta
Day 12: Okavango Delta/Gweta
Day 13: Gweta/Kasane
Day 14: Kasane/Victoria Falls
Day 15: Victoria Falls
- Simple hotels (2 nts single or twin-share), participation camping (11 nts), basic bush camp (1 nt).
12 breakfasts, 12 lunches, 8 dinners
Note: Allow USD105-140 for meals not included.
- Lando (overland adventure vehicle), open safari vehicle, mokoro, walking.
- 2 CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) throughout as head guide/cook and driver, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Lusumpuko Women's Club Lunch, Victoria Falls
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Guided rhino walk and open vehicle safari drive in Matobo NP
- Kruger NP entrance with wildlife safari drives in our overland vehicle
- Traditional dinner and local dancing
- Khama Rhino Sanctuary Drive
- Okavango Delta overnight bush camping excursion
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Southern Africa Overland: Canoes & Camp-Outs tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 82+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Southern Africa Overland: Canoes & Camp-Outs tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Southern Africa Overland: Canoes & Camp-Outs tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Africa Overland: Canoes & Camp-Outs tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.