- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
We will walk with you in the Vic Falls rainforest, take you on a sunset boat cruise on the Zambezi River, show you how to eat the mopani worm and take pictures while you do the bungee jumping, the gorge swing microlighting over the falls or the walking with the lions adventure.
Thank you for visiting and and we look forward to seeing you soon
Team DK Tours”
Day 1: Arrival and transfer Hwange National Park.
Day 2: Safari in the Hwange National Park
Day 3: Safaris in the Hwange National Park
Day 4: Road Transfer from Hwange NP to Victoria Falls
Day 5: Free day for optional Tours
Day 6: Transfer to the Airport
- Return transfers to Hwange National Park
- 3 night accommodation at the Hwange Safari Lodge
- two and half days of game viewing in the Hwange National Park
- two nights accommodation at the Elephant Hills resort
- Guided falls tours and sunset cruise
- Dinner at the Boma restaurant
- airport and all road transfers to local activities
- services of a qualified guide
- All meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- All optional tours
- Items of personal nature
- Save US$ 52+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.