- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Experience the magical Victoria Falls from Zimbabwe before enjoying some of the highlights of Botswana and Namibia on this whirlwind adventure. Drift down the Chobe River in time for sunset before heading into the Okavango Delta on a traditional mokoro. Enjoy game drives in Etosha National Park watching the abundance of wildlife coming to drink, and admire the towering sand dunes in the Namib desert.
Day 1: Arrive Victoria Falls
Day 2: Victoria Falls
Day 3: Victoria Falls
Day 4: Chobe National Park
Day 5: Elephant Sands
Day 6: Maun
Day 7: The Okavango Delta
Day 8: Divundu
Day 9: Etosha National Park
Day 10: Etosha National Park
Day 11: Otjiwarongo & The Cheetah Sanctuary
Day 12: Swakopmund
Day 13: Swakopmund
Day 14: Sesriem
Day 15: Windhoek
Day 16: Depart Windhoek
- 10 night(s) in hotels, 1 night(s) in tented camps, 1 night(s) in basic huts, 3 night(s) in lodges
- 15 Breakfast(s), 10 Lunch(es), 3 Dinner(s)
- Overland Truck, Private Vehicle, 4WD
- Sunset Safari Boat Cruise on the Chobe River
- Okavango Delta Day Trip (including mokoro ride and game walk)
- Full day game drive in Etosha National Park on Tucan Travel Overland Vehicle
- Guided tour of Cheetah Conservation Centre
- Visit to the town of Solitaire and the Tropic of Capricorn
- Visit to Sossusvlei & Dead Vlei
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 78+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Safari & Deserts tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 February 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Safari & Deserts tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Safari & Deserts tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.