- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- age_requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Chobe NP, Sunset Cruise
- Chobe NP, Game Drive
- Gweta Village Walk
- Okavango Delta Excursion, Mokoro/Walking Safari
Day 1: Victoria Falls to Kasane, Botswana
Day 2: Kasane to Gweta
Day 3: Gweta to Maun
Day 4: Maun to Okavango Delta
Day 5: Okavango Delta to Maun
Day 6: Maun to Khama Rhino Sanctuary
Day 7: Stevensford Game Reserve to Pretoria
- Twin share rooms with en-suite facilities (5 nts), Twin share pre-erected tent with en-suite facilities(1 nts)
- 6 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Services of driver/ tour leader
- Park fees
- Road tolls and taxes
- Cooking equipment
- Adventure Pass
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Tips, drinks, optional activities Items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 60 today.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Okavango Wilderness Trail Accommodated tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 March 2021, a deposit of 204 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Okavango Wilderness Trail Accommodated tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Okavango Wilderness Trail Accommodated tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.