- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Victoria Falls Visit
- Hwange National Park, Open Vehicle Game Drive with resident guide*
- Matobo National Park, Open Vehicle Game Drive with resident guide*
- Bilene and Tofo Beach, Inhambane
Day 1: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Day 2: Victoria Falls to Hwange National Park
Day 3: Hwange National Park to Bulawayo
Day 4: Matobo National Park
Day 5: Bulawayo to Masvingo
Day 6: Masvingo to Bandula area, Mozambique
Day 7: Bandula area to Vilanculos
Day 8: Vilanculos
Day 9: Vilanculos to Tofo, Inhambane
Day 10: Tofo, Inhambane
Day 11: Tofo, Inhambane to Bilene
Day 12: Bilene to Hazyview, South Africa
Day 13: Kruger National Park
Day 14: Hazyview to Pretoria
- Camping in 2-person dome tents
- 13 Breakfasts, 12 Lunches, 12 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Sleeping mattress
- Adventure Pass
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Sleeping bag
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 97+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mozambique and Zimbabwe Explorer Southbound 14 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 September 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Mozambique and Zimbabwe Explorer Southbound 14 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mozambique and Zimbabwe Explorer Southbound 14 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.