- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Spot the "big five" in Kruger National Park.
- Gaze out across Victoria Falls.
- Observe wildlife from a 4x4 in Matobo National Park.
- Experience local dancing.
For once-in-a-lifetime chances to see wildlife in the flesh (or fur), Southern Africa can’t be topped. This trip offers a fully immersive, unyieldingly authentic experience of the natural and cultural wonders of this incredible region. In Zimbabwe’s Matobo National Park, you’ll track rhinos on foot and see the resident wildlife on an open-vehicle safari drive, search for the "big five," in South Africa’s Kruger National Park, and witness the unique traditional dances of the local people. This is the Africa you've seen in all those incredible travel photos, but right before your eyes.
Day 1: Victoria Falls
Day 2: Victoria Falls/Matobo National Park
Day 3: Matobo National Park
Day 4: Matobo National Park/Tshipise
Day 5: Tshipise/Kruger National Park
Day 6: Kruger National Park/Greater Kruger Area
Day 7: Greater Kruger Area/Johannesburg
Day 8: Johannesburg
- Participation camping (6 nts), simple hotel (1 nt).
7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
Note: Allow USD50-65 for meals not included.
- Lando (overland adventure vehicle), walking, 4x4 open safari vehicle.
- 2 CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) throughout as head guide/cook and driver, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Guided rhino walk and open vehicle wildlife safari drive in Matobo NP
- Kruger NP entrance and wildlife safari drives
- Traditional dinner and local dancing
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Victoria Falls and from Johannesburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kruger, Falls & Zimbabwe: Mineral Pools & National Parks tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 43 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 29 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 14 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Kruger, Falls & Zimbabwe: Mineral Pools & National Parks tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kruger, Falls & Zimbabwe: Mineral Pools & National Parks tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.