- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- age_requirement 18-39 yrs
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Spot the "big five" in Kruger National Park.
- Gaze out across Victoria Falls.
- Observe wildlife from a 4x4 in Matobo National Park.
- Experience local dancing.
Now's the time to explore Africa on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. For once-in-a-lifetime chances to see wildlife in the flesh (or fur), this eight-day tour through Southern Africa can’t be topped. In Zimbabwe’s Matobo National Park, you’ll track rhinos on foot and see the resident wildlife on an open-vehicle safari drive, search for the "big five" in South Africa’s Kruger National Park, and witness the unique traditions of the local people. This is the Africa you've seen in all those incredible travel photos happening right before your eyes.
Day 1: Victoria Falls
Day 2: Victoria Falls/Matobo National Park
Day 3: Matobo National Park
Day 4: Matobo National Park/Tshipise
Day 5: Tshipise/Kruger National Park
Day 6: Kruger National Park/Greater Kruger Area
Day 7: Greater Kruger Area/Johannesburg
Day 8: Johannesburg
- Simple hotel (1 nt), participation camping (6 nts).
7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
Note: Allow USD50-65 for meals not included.
- Lando (overland adventure vehicle), walking, 4x4 open safari vehicle.
- 2 CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) throughout as head guide/cook and driver, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Guided nature walk and open vehicle wildlife safari drive in Matobo NP
- Kruger NP entrance and wildlife safari drives in own vehicle
- Traditional dinner and local dancing
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Victoria Falls and from Johannesburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kruger, Falls & Zimbabwe: Mineral Pools & National Parks tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 52 today.
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kruger, Falls & Zimbabwe: Mineral Pools & National Parks tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kruger, Falls & Zimbabwe: Mineral Pools & National Parks tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kruger, Falls & Zimbabwe: Mineral Pools & National Parks tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.