Falls to Namibia - 10 days
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 5-99 yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-15939
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Chobe National Park camp in the African bush and enjoy the nighttime noises of the local wildlife
- Victoria Falls gaze at the stunning UNESCOlisted Victoria Falls, one of the natural wonders of the world
- Okavango Delta manoeuvre through the world's largest inland delta on traditional mokoro canoes
- Windhoek enjoy free time to explore the small but historical capital of Namibia
CAMPING SAFARI: This 10 day African overland adventure starts at the magnificent Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. Crossing into Botswana to safari in Chobe National Park and explore the waterways of the lush Okavango Delta, before ending in Namibia's capital Windhoek.
Day: 1 Victoria Falls
Day: 2 Victoria Falls
Day: 3-4 Chobe National Park
Day: 5 Maun
Day: 6-7 Okavango Delta
Day: 8-9 Ghanzi & Windhoek
Day: 10 Windhoek
- 1st night dorm/camping in Victoria Falls and 8 nights camping. Tents and sleeping mats provided
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment
- 2 day/1 night Okavango Delta Excursion (camping)
- 8 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 6 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Vic Falls Airport on day 1
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- All road taxes and tolls
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Park Entry and Game drive Chobe NP. Park Entry - Victoria Falls NP
- International flights and visas
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Accommodation upgrade fee - payable locally. Please see trip notes for more details.
- Optional activities
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Local payment - 2022 - $520, 2023 - $550pp paid in USD.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Falls to Namibia - 10 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 May 2023, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Falls to Namibia - 10 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Falls to Namibia - 10 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days before the departure date.