- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Chobe National Park camp in the African bush and enjoy the nighttime noises of the local wildlife
- Victoria Falls gaze at the stunning UNESCOlisted Victoria Falls, one of the natural wonders of the world
- Okavango Delta manoeuvre through the world's largest inland delta on traditional mokoro canoes
- Windhoek enjoy free time to explore the small but historical capital of Namibia
Kick off at Victoria Falls, get up close to the wildlife rich Chobe National Parks, head into the Okavango Delta in a mokoro and finish your safari in beautiful Namibia.
Day: 1 Victoria Falls
Day: 2 Victoria Falls
Day: 3-4 Chobe National Park
Day: 5 Maun
Day: 6-7 Okavango Delta
Day: 8-9 Ghanzi & Windhoek
Day: 10 Windhoek
- 1st night dorm/camping in Victoria Falls and 8 nights camping. Tents and sleeping mats provided
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment
- 2 day/1 night Okavango Delta Excursion (camping)
- 8 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 6 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Vic Falls Airport on day 1
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- All road taxes and tolls
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Park Entry and Game drive Chobe NP. Park Entry - Victoria Falls NP
- International flights and visas
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities
- Local payment - $500pp, paid in USD
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 42 today.
- Save US$ 28+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Falls to Namibia - 10 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 30 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Falls to Namibia - 10 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Falls to Namibia - 10 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.