- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kruger National Park take a game drive through the famous national park, which is home to more species of mammals than any other in Africa
- Victoria Falls admire the thundering falls and join optional activities including horseback safaris and a visit to a crocodile ranch
- Okavango Delta ride along the famous waterways aboard a traditional mokoro and camp in the heart of the Okavango
- Chobe National Park enjoy a river cruise in the national park and look out for large herds of elephants
Kicking off at the majestic Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe and travelling through to South Africa's world famous Kruger National Park, taking in the best of Botswana along the way.
Day: 1 Victoria Falls
Day: 2 Victoria Falls
Day: 3 Chobe National Park
Day: 4 Maun
Day: 5-6 Okavango Delta
Day: 7 Maun
Day: 8-9 Blyde River Canyon
Day: 10-11 Kruger National Park
Day: 12 Johannesburg
- 1st night dorm/camping in Victoria Falls and 10 nights camping. Tents and sleeping mats provided
- 2 day/1 night Okavango Delta Excursion (camping)
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment
- 10 breakfasts, 9 lunches and 9 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Vic Falls Airport on day 1
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- All road taxes and tolls
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Chobe River boat trip
- Park entry - Victoria Falls NP. Park entry and game drives - Kruger NP
- International flights and visas
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Accommodation upgrade fee - payable locally. Please see trip notes for more details.
- Optional activities
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Local payment - $690pp, paid in USD.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 56 today.
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Falls to Joburg - 12 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 March 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Falls to Joburg - 12 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Falls to Joburg - 12 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.