- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Victoria Falls marvel at the thunderous falls and participate in optional activities including bungee jumping and helicopter rides.
- Chobe National Park camp amongst the wilderness of the national park, and listen out to the nocturnal sounds of the animals
- Okavango Delta take to traditional mokoro canoes to explore the verdant delta, home to amazing wildlife and incredible scenery
- Etosha National Park spend three nights in the wildliferich national park, with numerous game drives in search of lions, elephants and more
Southern Africa at its best. Kick off at Victoria Falls, spot game at Chobe and Etosha National Parks, explore the Okavango Delta in a canoe and wrap up your holiday in colourful Cape Town.
Day: 1 Victoria Falls
Day: 2 Victoria Falls
Day: 3-4 Chobe National Park
Day: 5 Maun
Day: 6-7 Okavango Delta
Day: 8-9 Ghanzi & Windhoek
Day: 10 Etosha National Park
Day: 11-12 Etosha NP
Day: 13 Brandberg
Day: 14-15 Swakopmund
Day: 16-17 Sesriem
Day: 18 Fish River Canyon
Day: 19 Gariep River
Day: 20 Cederberg
Day: 21 Cape Town
Day: 22 Cape Town
- 1st night dorm/camping in Victoria Falls and 2 nights twin share accommodation in Swakopmund and 18 nights camping. Tents and sleeping mats provided
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment
- 2 day/1 night Okavango Delta Excursion (camping)
- 19 breakfasts, 16 lunches and 15 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Vic Falls Airport on day 1
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- Sossusvlei transfer for Desert Walk
- All road taxes and tolls
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Park Entry and Game drive - Etosha NP and Chobe NP. Park Entry - Victoria Falls NP
- International flights and visas
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities
- Local payment - $700pp, paid in USD
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 67 today.
- Save US$ 45+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Falls to Cape - 22 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 27 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Falls to Cape - 22 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Falls to Cape - 22 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.