- duration 24 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Victoria Falls begin your tour in the Zimbabwean town with a tour of the falls and a relaxing sunset cruise on the Zambezi River
- Okavango Delta explore the network of watery pathways through the delta aboard traditional mokoro canoes and enjoy a guided nature walk
- Etosha National Park spend three nights in Namibia's premier game reserve and head out in search of lions, elephants and more on numerous game drives
- NamibNaukluft National Park scramble up the giant dunes of Sossusvlei and Deadvlei and marvel at the views of the Namib Desert
Head south from Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe to Africa's 'Mother City' Cape Town. Travel through Botswana and Namibia visiting some of the continent's most spectacular natural wonders including the Okavango Delta, Etosha National Park and the spectacular dunes of Sossusvlei.
Day: 1 Victoria Falls
Day: 2-3 Chobe National Park
Day: 4 Zambezi Region (Caprivi Strip)
Day: 5-6 Okavango Delta
Day: 7 Zambezi Region (Caprivi Strip)
Day: 8-10 Etosha National Park
Day: 11 Damaraland
Day: 12 Omaruru
Day: 13-14 Swakopmund
Day: 15-16 Sesriem
Day: 17 Fish River Canyon
Day: 18-19 Orange River
Day: 20 Cederberg
Day: 21 Cape Town
Day: 22 Cape Town
Day: 23 Cape Town
Day: 24 Cape Town
- 23 nights mid-range lodges, chalets, tented camps
- 23 breakfasts, 18 lunches, 11 dinners
- Airport transfers on days 1 and 24
- Transport in Quantum minibuses, Toyota Land Cruisers or a 4x4 safari vehicle
- Services of an experienced local guide/driver
- Game Drives Etosha and Mahangu National Park
- Canoe ride on the Orange River
- Himba Village walk
- Okavango Delta Mokoro ride
- Chobe River boat cruise
- Victoria Falls tour & sunset cruise
- Entrance and tasting at distillery & wine cellar in Omaruru
- Park entrance fees
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Drinks and items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 257 today.
- Save US$ 171+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Falls, Namibia & Cape - 24 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Falls, Namibia & Cape - 24 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Falls, Namibia & Cape - 24 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.