- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Victoria Falls head out to marvel at stunning Victoria Falls and join optional activities including bungee jumping, helicopter rides or rafting on the Zambezi
- Okavango Delta glide through the waterways of the delta aboard traditional mokoro canoes and keep your eyes peeled for wildlife on the shore
- Kruger National Park search for all of Africa's Big Five in the South African national park and enjoy a night game drive in search of nocturnal species
- Blyde River Canyon admire the view from God's Window and other viewpoints along the canyon
ACCOMMODATED OVERLAND SAFARI :Explore some of Southern Africa's most stunning wildlife and scenery on this 12 day Accommodated Overland tour. Departing Victoria Falls and heading south through the beautiful and changing wilderness of Botswana you'll reach Kruger National Park, with a plethora of animals, before finishing in Johannesburg.
Day: 1 Victoria Falls
Day: 2 Victoria Falls
Day: 3 Kasane
Day: 4 Nata Region
Day: 5 Maun
Day: 6 Okavango Delta
Day: 7 Maun
Day: 8-9 Palapye
Day: 10-11 Kruger National Park
Day: 12 Johannesburg
- 10 nights 2 - 3 hotels and permanent tents
- 2 day/1 night Okavango Delta Excursion (camping)
- 11 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 4 dinners
- All road taxes and tolls
- Arrival transfer from Victoria Falls Airport on day 1
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Park entry - Victoria Falls NP. Park entry and game drives - Kruger NP
- Chobe National Park boat cruise
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities - Check our Trip Notes for optional activities available on this tour
- Local payment - $690pp, paid in USD
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 109 today.
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Falls, Botswana and Kruger - 12 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 December 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Falls, Botswana and Kruger - 12 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Falls, Botswana and Kruger - 12 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.