- Road trips
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- The thundering Victoria Falls is one of the world's most spectacular natural wonders; a phenomenon of sight and sound. After viewing these falls, return to the comforts of your feature stay: the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge.
- Visit the Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust to learn about the rehabilitation of wildlife from conflict and poaching and have the possibility of meeting some rescued or orphaned wildlife currently in their care.
- Head out on a morning game drive in the Chobe National Park, and take an afternoon excursion to the Makgadikgadi Pans all in search of gnus, zebras, meerkats and meandering elephants.
- Riding a traditional mokoro along the Okavango Delta and watching the sunset from the deck of your houseboat are two of the many ways you'll experience the ambience of the beautiful African waterscape.
Experience the wildlife, wilderness and welcoming people of Botswana on a ten-day small-group adventure through its heart. The year-long water supply of the Okavango Delta and Chobe River makes Botswana a hotbed of wildlife. Add in natural wonders like the Makgadikgadi Pans and Victoria Falls, and you have one of sub-Saharan Africa’s most impressive lands. Round out your adventure with a festive evening with the San people and some time spent in cosmopolitan Windhoek, which will make this African adventure unforgettable for years to come.
Chobe National Park
Chobe National Park
Ghanzi – Central Kalahari
- Houseboat (2 nights), Lodge (5 nights), Feature Stay Lodge (2 nights)
- 9 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- Custom-built overland vehicle , Houseboat , Mokoro , Open 4WD vehicles , Private vehicle
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer (shared)
- Victoria Falls - Entrance & Visit
- Victoria Falls - Premium Zambezi River Cruise
- Victoria Falls - Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust Visit
- Chobe National Park - 4x4 Game Drive
- Chobe National Park - River Safari Cruise
- Makgadikgadi Pans - Meerkat Pan Experience
- Makgadikgadi Pans - Sunset 4x4 Excursion & Sundowner
- Okavango Delta - Houseboat River Cruise
- Okavango Delta - Speedboat Cruise
- Okavango Delta - Mokoro tours & game walks
- Central Kalahari - San Cultural Experience
- Any international flights to Victoria Falls and from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Experience Botswana tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 154+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Experience Botswana tour. You can cancel the tour up to 23 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 22 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 July 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 22 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Experience Botswana tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Experience Botswana tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Purpose-built overland vehicles are used for the duration of this trip. While these vehicles are not air-conditioned, all windows open to allow fresh air flow. Be prepared for some dust, heat and wind.
- This itinerary features some long travel days, which can be exacerbated by bumpy African roads. Please review the approximate durations of travel listed throughout the itinerary.
- Overlanding is the perfect journey for those travellers with an open mind and the spirit for adventure. However it may be quite different to any style of travel you have experienced before. Ask your agent for a copy of our Peregrine overlanding flyer for more information or head to https://www.peregrineadventures.com/africa-overland.
- As the early bird catches the worm, the early camper sights the animals. There will be many early starts either to make use of the better safari time or to beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
- Botswana temperatures rise in the hot dry period of September and October before the rains hit and temperatures can get as high as 34-38°C. Not all accommodation will have air-conditioning. This is quite common across Africa, particularly in remote locations where lodges or camps operate on solar power or generators.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Alternate Finish point description
Alternate Finish point instructions