- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Marvel at Fish River Canyon.
- Explore giant sand dunes and Victoria Falls.
- Track the 'big five'.
- Take wildlife walks and traditional canoe rides.
This 18-day journey through four African countries hits the highlights and is perfect for the adventurer who wants to discover the region’s diversity. Explore the Okavango Delta by traditional mokoro canoe, marvel at some of the highest sand dunes in the world in the Namib Desert, and meet the San Bushmen of the Kalahari. Your knowledgeable CEO will take care of the hassles and planning while you recharge in hotels, local lodges, and camps for a once-in-a-lifetime cultural experience you'll forever treasure.
Day 1: Victoria Falls
Day 2: Victoria Falls/Kasane
Day 3: Kasane/Nata
Day 4: Nata/Maun
Day 5: Okavango Delta
Day 6: Maun/D'kar
Day 7: Dekar/Windhoek
Day 8: Windhoek/Etosha National Park
Day 9: Etosha National Park
Day 10: Etosha National Park/Swakopmund
Day 11: Swakopmund
Day 12: Swakopmund/Namib Desert
Day 13: Namib Desert
Day 14: Namib Desert/Fish River Canyon
Day 15: Ai-Ais/Orange River
Day 16: Orange River/Lambert's Bay
Day 17: Lambert's Bay/Cape Town
Day 18: Cape Town
- Hotels (6 nts), lodge/chalet (4 nts), guesthouse (1 nt), basic camping (1 nt), adventure tents (1 nt), participation camping (4 nts).
12 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 5 dinners
Note: Allow USD355-465 for meals not included.
- Air-conditioned touring vehicle, safari vehicle, walking, mokoro.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) and driver throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Dqae Qare San Lodge & Camp, Dekar
- Your G for Good Moment: Penduka Village Restaurant & Shop, Windhoek
- Your G for Good Moment: !Khwa ttu San Culture and Education Centre, Yzerfontein
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Swakopmund
- Your Wellness Moment: Ai-Ais Hot Springs visit, Ai-Ais Hot Springs
- Okavango Delta overnight bush camping excursion
- San/Bushmen walk
- Traditional dinner
- Etosha National Park entrance with wildlife safari drives
- Sossusvlei Dunes and Sesriem Canyon entrance
- Fish River Canyon entrance
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Victoria Falls and from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Dunes, Deltas & Falls Discoverer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 122+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Dunes, Deltas & Falls Discoverer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 January 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Dunes, Deltas & Falls Discoverer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Dunes, Deltas & Falls Discoverer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.