- Road trips
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 24 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the majestic and magnificent Victoria Falls and enjoy a mouthwatering feast of local meats, including warthog, buffalo, crocodile and impala at our feature stay property, Victoria Falls Safari Lodge.
- Glide through the Okavango Delta in a mokoro (traditional dugout canoe) and experience the ambience of this beautiful waterscape.
- Head out on an afternoon excursion to the Makgadikgadi Pans, looking out for meerkats and meandering elephants, and enjoy a sundowner in the shadow of an old baobab tree.
- Learn more about the Kalahari from the knowledgeable San people as they sing and dance with you by the campfire.
One of our most popular trips in southern Africa combining four spectacular countries – Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia and South Africa. In 24 days you'll see a whole heap of wildlife and have plenty of time to soak up the colour and atmosphere that is Africa.
Chobe National Park
Chobe National Park
Ghanzi – Central Kalahari
Etosha National Park
Etosha National Park
Sossusvlei / Sesriem
Fish River Canyon
Fish River Canyon
- Cabin (1 night), Farmstay (1 night), Hotel (4 nights), Houseboat (2 nights), Lodge (11 nights), Feature Stay Lodge (4 nights)
- 22 Breakfasts, 17 Lunches, 18 Dinners
- Custom-built overland vehicle , Houseboat , Mokoro , Open Safari vehicle , Private vehicle
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer (shared)
- Victoria Falls - Entrance & Visit
- Victoria Falls - Premium Zambezi River Cruise
- Victoria Falls - Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust Visit
- Chobe National Park - 4x4 Game Drive
- Chobe National Park - River Safari Cruise
- Makgadikgadi Pans - Meerkat Pan Experience
- Makgadikgadi Pans - Sunset 4x4 Excursion & Sundowner
- Okavango Delta - Houseboat River Cruise
- Okavango Delta - Speedboat Cruise
- Okavango Delta - Mokoro tours & game walks
- Central Kalahari - San Cultural Experience
- Etosha National Park - Overland Vehicle Game drives
- Damaraland - Twyfelfontein Bushman Paintings
- Damaraland - Twyfelfontein Heritage Site
- Damaraland - Petrified Forest
- Damaraland - Living Museum of the Damara
- Sesriem - Sesriem Canyon Visit
- Sesriem - Dune 45 Visit
- Sesriem - Sossusvlei & Deadvlei Salt Pan Visit
- Fish River Canyon - Sunrise and Picnic Breakfast
- Orange River - Canoe trip
- Trawal - Olifants Wine & Cheese Tasting
- Cape Town - Cape Malay Cooking Class
- Any international flights to Victoria Falls and from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Delta, Dunes & Falls tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 311+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Delta, Dunes & Falls tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 August 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Delta, Dunes & Falls tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Delta, Dunes & Falls tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Purpose-built overland vehicles are used for the duration of this trip. While these vehicles are not air-conditioned, all windows open to allow fresh air flow. Be prepared for some dust, heat and wind.
- This itinerary features some long travel days, which can be exacerbated by bumpy African roads. Please review the approximate durations of travel listed throughout the itinerary.
- Overlanding is the perfect journey for those travellers with an open mind and the spirit for adventure. However it may be quite different to any style of travel you have experienced before. Ask your agent for a copy of our Peregrine overlanding flyer for more information or head to https://www.peregrineadventures.com/africa-overland
- As the early bird catches the worm, the early camper sights the animals. There will be many early starts either to make use of the better safari time or to beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
- You don't need to be a professional athlete to go on an overland safari, but you will need a good level of physical resilience and movement, especially for entering and exiting the vehicles. There's also a half-day canoe activity along the Orange River on this trip.
- Namibia summer (Nov-Mar) can be very hot and humid with maximum temperatures around 30-35°C and peaks of over 40°C in the desert. Botswana temperatures rise in the hot dry period of September and October before the rains hit and temperatures can get as high as 34-38°C. Please carefully consider the time of the year you wish to travel and your suitability to that season.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers