- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 22
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Meet the San Bushmen on the fringes of the Kalahari Desert.
- Get into the wild with traditional canoe rides and wilderness camping in the Okavango Delta.
- Cruise the Chobe River at sunset.
- View the mighty Victoria Falls
Now's the time to explore Africa on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Eight days and endless adventure await you on this compact yet epic journey through Zimbabwe, Botswana, and Namibia. Spot hippos, crocodiles, and elephants wallowing in the water at Chobe National Park, learn about wilderness survival skills from local San Bushmen, and watch the stars light up the sky above as you settle into a wildnerness camp in the heart of the continent. In Africa, the best adventures can come in small packages.
Day 1: Victoria Falls
Day 2: Victoria Falls
Day 3: Victoria Falls/Kasane
Day 4: Kasane/Gweta
Day 5: Gweta/Maun
Day 6: Maun/Okavango Delta
Day 7: Maun/D'kar
Day 8: D'kar/Windhoek
- Basic bush camp (1 nt), participation camping (6 nts).
6 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD75-100 for meals not included.
- Lando (overland adventure vehicle), walking, mokoro, safari vehicle.
- 2 CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) throughout as head guide/cook and driver, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Dqae Qare San Lodge & Camp, Dekar
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Okavango Delta overnight bush camping excursion
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Victoria Falls and from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Delta & Falls Westbound: Natural Wonders & Wildlife tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Delta & Falls Westbound: Natural Wonders & Wildlife tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Delta & Falls Westbound: Natural Wonders & Wildlife tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Delta & Falls Westbound: Natural Wonders & Wildlife tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.