- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cruise the Chobe River.
- Explore wilderness on wildlife walks.
- Bush camp and take in traditional canoe rides in the Okavango Delta.
- Marvel at the Kalahari Desert.
Journey from Zimbabwe and Botswana and into Namibia on an incredible African adventure that includes the elephants of Chobe National Park and the mist of the thundering Victoria Falls. Meet San Bushmen in the blazing Kalahari and explore the Okavango Delta by traditional mokoro canoe. With a knowledgeable CEO at the helm and experiences that reflect local customs and traditions, including overnight stays in community lodges and tents, this tour is the trip of a lifetime.
Fubky, cool country aided by an exceptional guide and great group”
Day 1: Victoria Falls
Day 2: Victoria Falls/Kasane
Day 3: Kasane/Nata
Day 4: Nata/Maun
Day 5: Okavango Delta
Day 6: Maun/D'kar
Day 7: D'kar/Windhoek
Day 8: Windhoek
- Hotels (2 nts), lodge/chalet (4 nts), basic camping (1 nt).
7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD145-190 for meals not included.
- Air-conditioned touring vehicle, safari vehicle, walking, mokoros.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) and driver throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Dqae Qare San Lodge & Camp, Dekar
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Okavango Delta overnight bush camping excursion
- San/Bushmen walk
- Traditional meal
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Victoria Falls and from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Delta & Falls Discoverer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 55 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Delta & Falls Discoverer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Delta & Falls Discoverer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Delta & Falls Discoverer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.